John I. Todor, Ph.D. brings together the mounting evidence that lifestyle, not biological aging, is the root of much of the mind and body deterioration associated with getting older. He discusses everyday ways to shift to a lifestyle that promotes a Rich and Extended Life.
Download Speakers Kit or contact John@Living55Plus.com
Our presentations are designed for:
- Groups and Associations of people interested in adopting a lifestyle that promotes a Rich and Extended Life.
- Health professionals who would like to incorporate new ways to promote a Rich and Extended Life for their clients.
- Corporations who want to:
- Reach the rapidly growing 55 plus years of age demographic
- Stimulate employees of all ages to adopt a healthy and lifestyle that enriching today and promotes vitality and longevity.
- Businesses engaged in programs that promote the health and well-being of their customers.