These workshops are highly interactive versions of the online workshop – you get “hands-on” experiences. These experiences and group sharing are designed to get you beyond “beginners” status and prepare you to get the maximum out of your action plan.
This program includes:
- Printed copies of the content and your action planner.
- First hand experience with implementing key concepts.
- Experience props and tools so you can keep up the activities after the workshop.
- Interactive discussions with multiple rounds of sharing, generating insights and finding personal relevance for your action plan.
- A systematic overview of the change methodology followed by guided instruction in using it to create your first 30-day plan.
- A 1-hour, post 30-day online session for sharing experiences and planning the next phase of lifestyle changes.
November 4, 2016 – 1 – 4:30 pm, Walnut Creek, CA